Update: Clementine Sandner is now offering an online sewing class to make a beautiful waistpack
Sign up now for one of only 5 spots in the first online sewing course offered by MIKAN designer Clementine Sandner.
The first online Mikan by Clementine Sandner sewing workshop has been announced!!
Learn how to make the recycled material Obi with a talented French designer who has a passion for sustainable fashion- Clementine Sandner.
This is a half-day workshop to make an “OBI Bun Bag”. Materials and instructions will be provided to each participant in the course. Sign up by May 6th to be able to receive your materials in time for the course on May 10th. This workshop is limited to only 5 participants- so make sure to sign up soon to reserve your space!
== Information ==
- *Content: a 4 hours class to create a beautiful #upcycled waist-pack/bum bag from traditional (discarded) Obi and Kimono material
- *Time : Sunday 10th May 13:00 (up to 5 participants)
- *confirm by May 6th to receive the material kit on time
- *Tuition fee from 5500 JPY (including the material kit)
- * Registration: contact Clementine via the Mikan by Clementine Facebook page OR send a message via the MIKAN by Clementine Sandner Instagram page to sign up.
== Special Offer ==
**** Don’t forget to mentionn JJ Walsh or Inbound Ambassador and you will receive a little special gift with your material in your mail ***
Interview with Clementine Sandner- MIKAN designer
Find out more about Clementine Sandner in the livestream interview on 4/28/2020 from her home in Miyazaki, Japan
++ All images are originals owned by Clementine Sandner used with permission.++