SSL Workshops are a great way for experts to share their insights and teach you how to live more sustainably.
The Online SSL Workshop is a more intimate version of the Seeking Sustainability LIVE talkshow – a more personal space were you can learn a new skill in a small group with chances to interact with experts.
Classes are by reservation only and limited in size to 20 people. Value is added to the experience via the pre-class email information, in the chat and q&a during the lessons, as well as in the post-show details sent to your inbox.
Upcoming Workshops 2021
[[ coming soon ]]
Past Workshops 2021
January 11th (Monday) National Holiday – 10am ~ 12pm
Chef Rodrigo will walk us through the ingredients and show us how to make the recipes. Rodrigo and his partner Wendy are based in Nagano, Japan where they are remodeling an old house and enjoying the rural life. Rodrigo is a great cook and avid gardener who grows most of the beans and vegetables he uses in his cooking.
- LIVE class by reservation only- class limited to 20 participants
- Reserve your spot by booking via the PayPal link below
- The Ingredient list + class code will be sent to your email once payment is confirmed.
- The Recipes, video link (to watch again) and photos will be sent to you after the class
- Participants will learn: 1) How to source key ingredients in Japan from online and local shops as well as grow your own ingredients in your garden. 2) Recipes: homemade refried beans, salsa, tortillas, quesadillas, and tamales.
- All recipes are as sustainable as possible: plant-based and locally sourced.
Your payment allows this workshop model to be sustainable. All profits are equally shared between the InboundAmbassador who manages and markets the workshops, and the teacher. If you would like to collaborate on developing a SSL workshop, please feel free get in touch!