Do it Yourself (DIY) Sustainability Workshops are a great way to learn step-by-step techniques from Japan experts in a private online class where you can ask questions and engage with the teachers.
This is an extension of the Seeking Sustainability LIVE talkshow to have fun and learn practical skills and know-how to make your life goals of seeking sustainability that little bit easier.
Upcoming Workshops 2021
== April Workshop has been postponed ==
Classes are by reservation only and limited in size to 10 people. The private online workshops are fun and relaxed, a great chance for participants to talk with local artisans and experts. Value is added to the experience via the pre-class email information, interaction in the chat during the workshop, and a q&a session. Participants will also receive a private, post-show video, and be asked to give feedback so we can improve future workshops.
SSL Workshops available by reservation only
- Reserve your spot by booking via the PayPal link below
- Each class is limited to 10 devices (participants at the same location join together as one)
- PRE-WORKSHOP: Things to prepare such as the ingredient list + pre-registration code will be sent to your email once payment is confirmed.
- DURING WORKSHOP: Please arrive on time and plan to stay for the duration. The workshop will stat and end on time. Feel free to write any questions or comments in the chat or raise your hand. There are times during the workshop when the Teacher and Host will engage with participants. This is a small group, fun and enjoyable workshop- feel free to make comments and ask questions and offer ideas throughout.
- POST-WORKSHOP: Summary details from class such as recipes, as well as workshop video link (to watch again for reference), and a feedback form will be sent to you after the class.
- KEY Participant Takeaways: 1) How to try your hand at making or doing something sustainable in a fun, personalized class with the workshop expert 2) Learn practical skills, feel inspired, and encouraged 3) Get personalized, realtime input on your efforts from the workshop teacher
- All SSL Workshops are as sustainable as possible: plant-based, locally sourced, focus on reusables, recyclables, enhancing quality of life and benefits for community.
Your payment allows this workshop model to be sustainable. All profits are equally shared between the InboundAmbassador who manages, promotes and hosts the workshops, and the Workshop Expert Teacher.
If you would like to collaborate on developing a SSL workshop, please feel free get in touch!
Past Workshops 2021
January 11th (Monday) National Holiday – 10am ~ 12pm
Chef Rodrigo introduced his food culture from Mexico to Nagano and went through the ingredients and show us how to make the recipes. Rodrigo and his partner Wendy are based in Nagano, Japan. Rodrigo is a great cook and avid gardener who grows most of the beans and vegetables he uses in his cooking.